Bee sweet to your family with delicious honey pancakes! They’ll love the honey-cinnamon syrup, too.
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg
Prevent your screen from going dark while you cook.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat all syrup ingredients over low heat, stirring occasionally, until warm; keep warm.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat or electric griddle to 375°F. Grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
- In medium bowl, stir all pancake ingredients until blended. For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden. Serve with warm syrup.